THE PEARL SOURCE 14K Gold 5.5-6.0mm Round Genuine Black Japanese Akoya Saltwater Cultured Pearl Necklace in 17" Princess Length for Women
- Designer necklace with 5.5-6.0mm diameter round dyed black Akoya cultured pearls. Can be worn on any occasion, whether formal evening event or everyday casual.
- ✦ TOP QUALITY JEWELLERY ✦ Handpicked, real pearls with thick and iridescent nacre. Each Necklace is affixed with the highest quality 14K gold clasp.
- ✦ PERFECT FOR GIFTING ✦ These elegant gemstones make the perfect gift for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthdays, June Birthstone, Engagement, Brides, Bridesmaids or Graduation for any woman, teen, children, adults, daughters, granddaughters, girlfriend, wife, fiancee or that special lady.
- ✦ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ✦ To ensure your complete and total satisfaction, we offer a 60 day money back guarantee.
- ✦ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST ✦ The Pearl Source is proud to be a member of the Jewelers of America (JA), a leading organization of the most trustworthy, professional, and ethical jewelers nationwide.
This beautiful Akoya pearl necklace ranges between 5.5-6.0mm in size and consists of all beautiful and lustrous pearls in AA+ quality. All pearls in this necklace are round and are strung with silk thread and double-knotted between each pearl. This necklace comes standard with a beautiful 14K gold clasp, though premium clasps can be selected for an additional cost. Known as the "icon" of cultured pearls, Akoya pearls have graced the necks, ears, fingers, and wrists of women for decades. The Akoya pearls from the saltwaters of Japan, grown in the Pinctada fucata oyster. All of our Akoya pearl necklaces are made on site, and our extensive experience and careful attention to detail allows us to create truly beautiful Akoya pearl necklaces. The pearls on this exquisite jewelry piece are dyed in color, giving the piece a more exotic look.
- Package Dimensions : 8.6 x 6 x 1.7 inches; 13.6 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 7, 2010
- Manufacturer : The Pearl Source